neljapäev, 1. august 2013

11 - August!

65,5

I'm not fasting today. Maybe some other time. My weight has been dropping a bit too fast I think. I'm SO HAPPY SO DAMN glad it's gone but I'm afraid I might gain all back if I push myself too hard. I've eaten around 200 calories today, black bread, gooseberries, peas, cucumbers. Will eat some minced meat with carrots and peppers, tomatoes and olive oil later I think.

So, it's finally August!! It means I've completed my challenge, didn't eat anything from my weaknesses list for 10 days!! It wasn't easy. Ice cream was the hardest part at first, then sour cream... But now I already feel I can survive without right now.. It's been harder to resist all the cakes and pastry... And sometimes I really feel like "damn, this cheese looks so damn delicious, I mustn't but I have to.. I need it... No I don't need it. But I really do. Damn. Cheese. Alright, breathe in, breathe out... Get away. Go outside.. No cheese for you. Find something else to do..." well you get the point. 

At first I thought I would reward myself with everything on the list now that I'm done with my small challenge but that wouldn't be really a good reward... So instead, I will reward myself and allow myself to take one thing off this list and keep away from the rest for a week.. And if successful, I can remove something again. 

1. Ice cream
2. Sour cream
3. Wine
4. Alcohol
4. Wheat smut
5. Cookies, cakes
6. Cheese
7. Mayonnaise
8. Chocolate
9. Juice

Just in case. This doesn't actually leave me with many drinking options because I usually drink vodka with juice or wine and those are still on the list and I usually don't overdrink when I drink pure vodka so this should be safe. I can't imagine how much I'd eat right now if I took cakes or cheese off this list so better leave them in. :D

I was also planning to start some 30-day challenge today but I'm going on a trip soon and I'm quite sure I would fail the challenge. I should leave that for september and try to stick with what I've been doing so far. 







2 kommentaari:

  1. Great job! The weakness list sounds like a good idea. I might try it.

    VastaKustuta
  2. Thanks. For me, this list is just something that works a bit.. :)

    VastaKustuta