laupäev, 24. august 2013

3

64,2

It's a miracle.

I ate two small chocolate eggs and rice and pepper yesterday plus what I wrote earlier. Okay chocolate eggs weren't small, more like medium or big.. But that's not the main problem. The main problem is, I WENT DRINKING AND I SUCK!!!! FUCK!! And then, when drunk, started eating some chips. I hate these, not even a little bit deliciousss!! And I can't believe, I didn't gain weight, I actually weight less than I did before Italy.... HOW?????? How is that possible?! How did I do it? Should I start drinking more? Eat more choco eggs? Work out less? 

Alright I did cycle 8 miles or something yesterday, but that doesn't have any effect on me for sure. It's just probably dehydration caused by that bloody wine and vodka shit. I'll gain all back by tomorrow, watch me. Alright good thing is, I don't have a scale tomorrow, don't wanna face those huge numbers.

Today, so far: Minced meat, turkish beans, carrots, salt, tomatoes. Dunno what to eat, gonna cycle later and maybe drinking, need some energy but I'm afraid to gain everything back.

We'll see what happens..



Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar