esmaspäev, 5. august 2013

14 - 15

65,1 yesterday
64,8 today

I'm pretty pleased I must say. Now I just hope it's not going up..
My trip coming closer and I'm getting really scared. Can't even weigh myself everyday. I know I shouldn't but it's hard not to. I depend on my scale. Horrible.

Yesterday ate a slice of bread, gooseberries, tomatoes, salt, olive oil, garlic, some greasy zucchini, carrots, blackberries that's all I can recall maybe there was more but I don't know. Went cycling + workout.

Today I've eaten tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and onion salad with olive oil, garlic and salt. Pretty big portion, not proud. Then rice with tuna and tomatoes, bad. Dried apricots. Blackberries. And the worst - some semolina-based dessert my mom made, ugh, I didn't take much but I just.... What was on my mind?? I don't even like this stuff so much. I don't know how much sugar it contains but probably too much.  Not planning to eat more today. Will do my workout later.

Gotta be strong!!


1 kommentaar:

  1. Going away on trips is always hard. Not having scales, eating different foods... It's scary, but in the end it can be a nice break from the daily grind. You can do it! :)

    xx

    VastaKustuta