reede, 2. august 2013

12

66,2

I ate too much yesterday. It started out well and then I just got so hungry, I took some candy, I couldn't stop anymore, I quite fucked up and then ate some more, I don't even remember how much I ate.. I'm just having some bad days, my head aches, my legs hurt. I don't feel so motivated right now because I'm going to Italy next week and I have no fucking idea what to do. I know I can't go on like this, I don't want people to notice or ask me if I'm on a diet or something, I don't want to eat but I'll probably have to. I'm scared. I think I'm going fat anyway. But before, I'd really like to reach 65,0kg, I'd like to be able to wear my dresses or skirts because the weather will be HOT there.. I have five days, I hope it's possible, I'm going to work for it. I will.

Today I ate cucumbers and tomatoes with garlic, olive oil, salt, dried apricots. I probably ate too much and I won't be surprised if I continue to gain weight tomorrow. I eat healthy food, but too much healthy food and it's not so healthy anymore. My parents are away so tomorrow would be good for a small fast... Either tomorrow or not so soon. And I should work out MUCH more. Basically, I haven't done anything for two days now. I have a list of things I should do tomorrow - sleep until noon, wash my clothes, clean the kitchen, go cycling, cook for my brothers, clean my own room, pick all the gooseberries and blackberries and freeze them, watch some movie, find and download a million new songs to listen to when on a trip and find some books to read... Hopefully it will keep me occupied. 



Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar