reede, 23. august 2013

2

65,9 yesterday
64,9 today

So the day before yesterday, I ended up binging. Started out with healthy salads, then took some soup, then went for the cakes, then everything random... After that, I just felt sick. I purged, felt bad for some little time and then what? I binged again. What a dumb thing to do, I was so mad at myself!! I hadn't purged for quite some time, but one night near Rome I decided to do it "just this one more time" and now back home another "last time" and I don't want to continue like this, it is gross and I feel like shit every time I do it. Must stop.

Yesterday morning I got myself together. Ate around 15 plums, straight from our garden. Sounds like huge amount of food but actually it's huge amount of laxative. Ate clean for the rest of the day, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, olive oil, salt, rice, a little bit chichken, garlic, apples and blackberries. No exercise or anything, that was a bit bad yeah. But I'm content with what I saw on the scale today. I'm even a little bit okay with what I see in the mirror.

Today I've eaten plums, not as many as yesterday, but still many. Tomatoes, cucumbers with olive oil, salt and garlic.... Gonna eat something more later. Must get back to exercising, ohhhhhh. Hard to get back to it when I've broken the routine already. I feel damn cold at home, damn, it was so warm in Italy and now I feel cold and a little bit sick here... Alright. Today won't be any problem, but this weekend I'm going to visit a few friends and I have to be careful. Today I'm going on a party but I plan to stay 100% sober and stay there only for some half and hour or so. That's the plan. I will stick to the plan. I'll be pretttty oneday. :D





 

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar