kolmapäev, 21. august 2013

0

64,9

Hello lovelies, I'm back!!

Damn it was hard without that scale..

Went to Italy with my schoolmates - the trip was absolutely amazing, we had so much fun. Saw so many people I had missed. Ate so much food, I didn't really miss that but whaaatever and drank so much wine honestly I've never had so much ever before.

And after all of this, 64,9???! What?! I managed to not gain a million billion pounds??! I've gained only one! What is this I don't even know but ohhhhhh man I'm so happy about that! No workouts, no healthy food, no water, nothing.. I just kept eating almost everything and anything I could...

At first I wrote down everything I ate but soon I gave up because I ate so much come on it was too hard. Fresh croissants every morning, pasta, pizza, pastry, ice cream, wine, basically I took every possible tasty meal I was offered.. Shit. And after all, we were supposed to be back home like three or so days ago but our god damn bus broke down and couldn't really be repaired nor even replaced!! We were stuck in Italy, spent three nights in some random hotel which stood right next to a MacDonald's so fresh chickenburgers for lunch and McFlurries for dinner or whatever. And then over the street there was such a good pizza restaurant so add that too.. And we had nothing much to do so we kept on drinking and drinking...

And I didn't gain a million pounds...

I did miss healthy food a lot, feels horrible if you can't get fresh tomatoes and stuff from anywhere. There was no market near the hotel and I also started running out of money which meant I lived on cheap burgers and pizza. I came back home with only 10 damn euros, now I'm poor as fuck. 

But it feels so good to be back home.

I'm still not back on track, yesterday on our way back I tried my best to spend all my foreign currency (I felt like if I don't spend it now then this money will stay on my cupboard forever and it'll be useless) and we went shopping in Poland, horribly cheap food in Poland, dammmn.. So today I've eaten tic tac, one Daim chocolate, two muesli bars, cucumber salad with olive oil and garlic and tomato-pepper salad with garlic and some cream or something (dunno even what it is but it's delicious and full of fat) i bought from Poland.. Not even close to shiiitload I consumed in Italy, but not really good either. I will try to get back on track and start working out and lose a few pounds before September.

Thank you darlings for everything you've said before - I feel like I don't walk the walk alone. Gonna catch up on blogs and then get some sleep later. :)

 

2 kommentaari:

  1. Welcome back! Italy sounds amazing. You'd be kicking yourself if you didn't try all these foods while you were there. We only go on holidays every so often, and the food can be one of the greatest parts :) and only a teeny tiny gain to show for it!

    Take care xx

    VastaKustuta
  2. Thank you! I can't believe I actually enjoyed this whole trip so much!! :)

    VastaKustuta