teisipäev, 30. juuli 2013

9 - Things I do instead of eating

66,3kg
yes yes yes I hope it's true haha unbelieveable

So far I've eaten a slice of black bread (120) and some berries (40), one candy (20) and grapes (10) today. I think I'll eat something later, a few tomatoes with olive oil maybe. 

I felt really hungry this morning, after I had had that slice of bread I wanted to take more and more but  I had to stop because it was 120 calories already and I want to stay under 300 today. 

So I had to do something. I had to get out of the kitchen. So I decided to go cycling for an hour. 
I came back and guess what -- I'm not even hungry anymore.

So there are some more things I do if I want to eat when I shouldn't --

1) I tell myself I don't have to - I take a deep breath, I tell myself I'm stronger than that, better than that and I have control over myself and my food. I remind myself my goals, my wishes, what I've done so far and where will I be in a few months.
2) I go outside - Swimming, jogging, cycling, skiing, even walking -- for me it's the best way to clear my mind. Sometimes I just take my mp3 player, water bottle and walk. It does burn calories. For some, it doesn't work, but for me, it does. It doesn't make me hungry, it makes me feel better and helps me to get my thoughts off food.
3) I read - I read other blogs, I read books, news, magazines, anything. Mostly blogs
4) TV - And I am NOT a TV fan at all, I think most of those shows are crap, but lately I've been watching some good documentaries and movies. My TV is really close to kitchen so this sucks a bit but I've set this rule for myself, no eating when I watch TV. Today I'm going to watch football, 1,5 hours of no eating for sure. :D
5) Writing this - Putting everything down here makes it a lot easier.
6)  I Sing - Either karaoke or just sing along to songs. It's impossible to sing and eat at the same time.
7) I take care of myself - I'm really lazy and usually I don't do my beauty procedures as often as I should, but I give myself a manicure or treat my hair.. Sometimes I even brush my teeth in the middle of the day.
8) Drinking - Water or tea of course. Sometimes coffee.
9) Dance - I put on some loud music and dance like no one's watching!! :D
10) I arrange my wardrobe - I orgnize my clothes, try on my smaller clothes, put away bigger clothes, if I fit into a smaller number it takes the hunger away, honestly.
11) Shopping - Sometimes I go and hang out in shops without buying anything and without having any intention to buy things.. Just walking around, trying things on, admiring stuff I can't afford and so on... It's almost like a workout.
12) I play some instrument - I have a guitar, but usually I go to a school near my home and play the piano there. I wish I had a piano at home, but no money, no room. The school is a mile away from my home, it's almost PERFECT and the only bad thing is I can't play during classes or at night. And I've heard it burns calories. 
13) Schoolwork - I'd rather have good grades than extra pounds.

Going back to school in September. I think I'm going to work harder this year. I actually promise that same damn thing every damn year but since it's my last year, it's my last chance to actually do it. And I might want to go to some good university next year so I should really get myself together.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar