teisipäev, 23. juuli 2013

3

Woke up 7am this morning.
I felt tired, had slept only for 5 hours. I usually sleep around 9 hours and even more if I don't eat so much.
Spent 3 hours laying in my bed, trying to fall asleep again but then gave up and checked the scale.

68.0kg 

Good good good.
So good I even ate breakfast. Ate three really small carrots, two boiled eggs and a tomato with salt. I don't count carrots and tomatoes (and other negative calorie foods) when calculating my calories so 150. Then ate cherries, pretty much of those but what can I do, at least better than eating candy or something. Drank 2 cups of green tea.

Also wanted to take some soup and I actually took some, just left it cooling down for a minute. Realized my bro had eaten it when I got back. Maybe it's better this way. He eats so much and he's skinny skinny skinny.

Wanted to leave it like that BUT later I felt quite dizzy and took a few dried apricots.

Went to the shop and bought green tea and some peppermint candy I don't like. I don't dislike it either, but I bought them just in case I need something to keep me up. Apricots are pretty good but I love them so much I tend to take too many. I'd rather eat none. Thought I should walk back from the shop, too, but it was quite hot and I was quite tired tbh. I don't feel so good right now but in a strange way I kinda like it. I saw a friend of mine and he said I'll give up and end up eating ice cream in some few days. Oh he knows me so well, but sometimes he can be wrooong. :D

Ate so many raspberries. Why so goood..? But I picked some up and stored them in my freeze box so I can eat when the winter comes. In case I can keep up until then.

Got home and ate a bit pangasius fish, skipped the rest of the dinner. I think it was alright to eat it, it's just a start, no need to go extreme yet and I feel weak already.

Did exercises for my legs (I've been doing those for some weeks now and I can see a small difference)
Didn't go jogging nor walking but I walked to the bus stop and stuff. I've been drinking water a lot and maybe a bit too much. But I've always had that habit.

A total of ~700 calories today. So far it's been good I guess. And the beginning is always a hard part for me, but haven't binged yet so probably this time I'll be successful.

And, Alison Mosshart is really good thinspiration for me right now. Wish I had her voice. Wish I had her charm. Wish I had her body. 

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar