reede, 26. juuli 2013

6 - Gained

67.5kg

Why the fuck? I gained weight. Didn't eat that much.
Fuck this number.

Spent the day shopping and stuff, so atleast I wasn't near the fridge. Really felt like I should give up again.
I think I thought about entering every single cafe on my way but thank god I'm poor and don't wanna spend money on food. I'm not even hungry anymore. I don't feel any hunger!!!!! I just wanna eat. Just because. But well I bought some beauty products instead. So it was a good day I think.

Ate 3 carrots, a bit chicken and loadsof blackcurrants when I got home.
If I gain tomorrow then goodbye blackcurrants... :D

Not going to eat more today. I'll do some exercise later for sure.
I can't even explain how much writing this down helps me.. I doubt I would've gone jogging yesterday if I hadn't written it here. I really did go altough I'm such a lazy person.

I'm a bit disappointed I already gained weight but to be honest, not in bad mood... I didn't lose control. I managed not to eat that lovely sour cream and ice cream when I got home. I seriously hate how much I love sour cream. I wish my daddy would stop buying it. Not giving up!!!! No no no. No sour cream for me!


In some months I'll be small enough to be picked up like that.

2 kommentaari:

  1. Weighing every day can be a bitch. Our weight fluctuates for a variety of reasons, try not to let it discourage you. You're still down 2.4kg in six days; that's amazing! Don't let a tiny gain take away from the progress you've made :)

    xx

    VastaKustuta
  2. I know that but I just can't stop doing it! I'll try to get rid of this habit one day, but I'm not ready yet.
    Thank you!! :)

    VastaKustuta