esmaspäev, 29. juuli 2013

8

66,9kg 
(FUCK YES BYE 67 I HOPE I WON'T GAIN NOW)

Today I ate:
Six cucumbers with garlic, salt, olive oil.
Three small tomatoes
A small piece of chicken
5 dried apricots
234567898765432345678 blackcurrants and gooseberries.

The bad thing is, I really did eat a lot of berries.
The good thing is, I'm done with blackcurrants. So done. I have picked ALLLLLL the blackcurrants (We have around ten BIG currant bushes in our garden). All of them!! I did NOT eat them all, we store most of the berries in a freeze box and eat our berries all year round and some we just gave away, but I still feel I've had too much. I can't even count the calories, I don't have any idea how much berries I've eaten.

And then another bad thing - gooseberries are ripe now. I mean it's good but I can't stop once I start eating.. I keep telling myself it's good, everything's healthy but then I eat so much it's not okay anymore. I should tell someone else to do the picking, but it wouldn't be fair, others in my family don't eat them as much as I do - I constantly take a few handfuls every now and then when I need something sweet during winter.. Others just go for ice cream or some baked goods. On some periods, we don't buy any healthy stuff like vegetables or fruits at all because things are DAMN EXPENSIVE in such a cold country.. Well these goods are full of toxin anyway.. Hopefully, one day, I'll live in some warmer place. :D

It was so HOT today. Going to do my legs workout now that the sun finally sets. Not pleased with myself because I should work out more.

I think I'll try to have a 300 calorie day tomorrow, 500 the day after tomorrow and Thursday fast.
But my dad is at home this week so we'll see how it goes. He has noticed I don't eat that much anymore AND he keeps offering me food all the time. I know I'm not making him happy right now..

I can't daddy, I'm sorry.


Take care!!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar