esmaspäev, 22. juuli 2013

2

69,1kg this morning.
Not too bad.
I mean it sucks but it's way better than yesterday.

Woke up just in time for lunch. Hmpf. Ate 2 small raw carrots and tried to resit but couldn't.
Minced meat (turkey this time) with carrots and zucchini, again. Mom added some rice (bleh). Almost the same as yesterday. Added some tomatoes, garlic, salt, basil and olive oil. I ate pretty damn much but at least I was able to stop at one point.

Then a bit later I ate 2 small cucumbers with garlic and olive oil, salt.
 Not gonna use olive oil tomorrow.

Later I took 6 or 7 of cherries. These are small so it's not too much.



Skipped the dinner, thank god my parents were away.
Had a cup of coffee. 
It was pretty much the same as yesterday. Maybe a bit more calories.
Or maybe not. 

Didn't go jogging because the weather is horrible. I hate running in all these mud puddles, I went walking for a hour or so instead. Did my leg exercises. Why is my buttt so fat..

Tomorrow I don't want to see that 69 anymore.

Hoping to sleep until 2 or 3am, Maybe gonna pick some raspberries but depends on the weather. And depends on my mood.
Trying to eat something different tomorrow.

So proud I haven't eaten that goddamn ice cream.

I will do it this time.



Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar