pühapäev, 28. juuli 2013

7

67,0 yesterday
67,0 today

Didn't eat much yesterday, tomatoes, zucchini, blackcurrants, olive oil, garlic, salt.. At least I didn't gain haha. Today has been really difficult so far, ate some blackcurrants and tomatoes for breakfast, soup for lunch and thought I'd skip the dinner BUT then my parents decided to call some people over for dinner and I had to eat too... So, fried potatoes and tomato salad with olive oil. I didn't take much though, so I'm pretty sure I'm under 500 calories but I don't know, I think I might have some curse or something, I can't get below 67. Alright, I lost 2,9kg in a week, that's great and no wonder it won't go down that easily anymore. But I still have much to lose.

Yesterday did some exercise for my legs.
Today went cycling, 450cal burned. Will do my leg exercises later.

I'm actually quite proud I haven't touched any cakes my mom has made so far. 
I'm trying to stay positive. Lately I've been feeling much better, I should try to push myself and exercise a bit more.



2 kommentaari:

  1. Hey! I started reading your blog but saw that you don't have a follow widget. :( put one on for me?

    VastaKustuta
  2. Sadly, I've tried that and for some strange reason blogger won't allow me to do that.. :/
    I follow blogs via "add" button at the top of my reading list. ;)

    VastaKustuta