pühapäev, 5. juuni 2016

Back?

69.0

It's been a long time. Some 360 days or something.
Well, things are totally OK right now.

I think the lowest I've been at during that whole year was 68 kg or something. Not 100% sure. Highest was 75, in February I went skiing with my family, ended up eating whatever I could. I think I'm almost done with my ED. Done with not living for myself, done with stupid men. Last time I chucked up was like a week ago, but before that - I don't even remember. I've been counting calories on MFP for 16 days (started when the school ended so less stress, more time), eating normally, 900-1200 kcal a day. In that time I've already lost 4 kg so I think my metabolism has recovered well enough and my body isn't trying to keep every single gram of fat.

Started spending more money on quality food and also I eat more protein now. My new favourites are tuna, cottage cheese, lentils and stuff. I snack less, because I feel full enough. Overall, I've had a great year (the only shit part is my love life partly because I don't have enough time for all this crap). 

This was my lunch today, pasta with tuna, 372 kcal, carbs-fat-protein 40-8-34 and it kept me full for hours!!


I haven't really decided if I'd like to keep this blog because it does remind me of how broken I was, but it doesn't really hurt to see I've improved.

xo

2 kommentaari:

  1. Oh hi, I remember you! It's good to see you post :)

    xx

    VastaKustuta
    Vastused
    1. Hey Bella!! Hope you're doing well. I've found so many things to do whilst away and so little time to complete all my tasks, I think it's thanks to keeping positive thoughts in mind. If I disappear again, I'm probably still doing well haha.

      Kustuta