pühapäev, 19. juuni 2016

68.1

I've been partying and had fun last week. Eating? Good. Drinking? Horrible. Most of my calories come from alcohol but it also means I don't have cravings the day after thanks to lil hangover. :) I still find it a little hard to eat when being social.

I've been eating a lot of tomatoes, cucumbers, tuna, buckwheat, protein curd cream, skyr, cottage cheese. I also bought three cartons of ice cream two days ago (becose it was cheap!! Had to!!) and so far I've eaten only 108g of it (success).

I binge ate last Saturday, but I stopped at around 2700 kcal (I'm glad it's just 2700 not around 5000 like my former binge sessions used to be). It's ok. There was also one party where I didn't drink anything and it was still fun so I'm planning to do it some other time, too. If someone needs a sober driver for parties I'm glad to go (where I live - we have zero tolerance for drunk driving so basically if you drink only a beer you can't drive for hours).

xo

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar