neljapäev, 23. juuni 2016

68.6

Hey! I've had numbers like 68.0, 68.1, 68.3 and I reached 68.6 today. I've still no idea if I should cut calories or continue eating the same way. I think I'm trying 1200 calorie-ish for a few more days and in case I still gain weight, I will go a little lower. My family is coming over for a few weeks, so it will be more difficult to eat as I'm not the only one cooking. 

I'm hoping the 68.6 is just temporary because I did over eat yesterday, but also burned the calories - I was working at fast food stop until 2 AM which was tiresome and then ate some (plus some more) fries with mayo sauce and salad afterwards, drank some sugary juice and had probably a little less than 2000 calories, I don't know because I didn't weigh the fries or sauce and I can only guess. Today I did gardening for hourssss (can't wait to eat my own cucumbers and tomatoes) and ate ~1150, net should be like 600-700 but again, I'm unsure of how many calories I burned - I can only guess.


Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar