reede, 12. juuni 2015

What is it bout men?

69.0

Hello lovelies! 
My weight was at 70-71 for quite a long time. Tried to keep doing whatever I'm doing (trying to eat around 1000 kcal a day, less than 40g fat and more than 40g protein) and today I finally reached 69kg. Can't wait to see number 5, altough there's a long way to go.

I got my paycheck (hellllll yeah!!) and bought myself a new kitchen scale. Right now my mom is here and so are my brothers - they are cooking all the time and it's hard to count the calories if I'm not making the food myself, but I try to keep away from fatty foods and junk. They are going back home on  Monday and I hope they will not leave the fridge as full as it is today.. I also planted some tomatoes and paprika in my greenhouse and my mom brought some cucumber plants too. Looking forward to eat all that fresh stuff coming straight from my garden.

~*~

I can't help it, I just have to write it down - I always go for the guys I find intelligent, educated and smart (which also means I don't hook up with many of them) and it's such an disappointment when it turns out they're dumb as fuck! But not as dumb as I am.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar