esmaspäev, 1. juuni 2015

No hangover

71.1 today (with some clothes on)

Had a huge eating party yesterday, I ate ice cream, loads of soup, french fries, chocolate, more ice cream, pelmeny and then french fries again. But that's not the main problem. I failed one of my exams last semester and this semester I took the exam again.. I expected something like D or C, maybe B. But when I found out I'd earned max points and my first A, I was happy as fuck and decided to celebrate. So the problem is, I also had a drink or two.. or well, I don't even remember how many!! And I'm not even having hangover today, WTF!!!! (usually I drink hard and then the next day I'm not able to eat hahaha), so today the eating party continues and I don't know if it will ever stop.. I don't have any willpower right now. Also I moved home, no shops around here. If I buy groceries, I buy for like a week advance so that I have LOADS of food at one moment and I just eat and eat and eat. I don't even know why am I so hungry all the time? What's wrong with me?? WHERE IS THAT FUCKING HANGOVER?? Bah wah.


2 kommentaari:

  1. I wouldn't complain about no hangover! Usually I only avoid them if I puked my guts up the night before. It's a pain not being able to remember how much you drank though. Ah well, it's a celebration! :)

    xx

    VastaKustuta
  2. At least I had a friend with me, she tried her best taking care of me although she wasn't really sober either haha.

    VastaKustuta