kolmapäev, 13. mai 2015

71.2 the day before yesterday
71.6 yesterday
70.9 today

Didn't have a scale for a few days but it seems like I'm kinda stuck around 71. At least I can see the reason why - I've binged more than once and some days I wasnt able to choose what I eat. I went to work for two days, it's physical and tiresome and no eating is not an opinion. Also, taking my own food with me isn't possible because of my financial state so I ate anything they provided me at work which was mostly gross but full of many calories yey. Then I was fed by my granny (great food but even more calories) and tomorrow I'm going to visit my family, no idea if I can manage there. 

So yesterday I ate muffins and an omelette for breakfast, salad (rice, tomato, ramson, soy sauce and sour cream) for lunch and later two muffins before going to gym. Yes - I actually went to the gym, got some vouchers from work and I should use those before I move out of this town. I've never been to gym that big before, the one near my home is big enough for like 5 people max and this one had 2 floors and a ton of equipment so I had fun!! I was quite embarrassed because it was full of fit people and I didn't really match the scene however as you can see I did lose some weight so it was worth going. I'm trying to be positive and lose a little more weight and then go again.


Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar